525 New Jersey Avenue, NW
Washington DC 20001
Part of the Freedom of Mind Tour through the Northeast.
The northeast Freedom of Mind Tour culminates in DC with a weekend of panel lectures and meditations at the Washington Court Hotel on Capital Hill.
- Sight seeing
- 7pm "Freedom: A Buddhist Perspective" lecture with Diamond Way teachers and guided meditation
- 3pm Meditation and Explanations
- 8pm "Love and Relationships" lecture with Diamond Way teachers and guided meditation
PRICES AND OPTIONS
All prices per person for the weekend (two nights). Meals not included.
- Shared 4-person hotel room, with lectures: $115/person
- 2-person hotel room, with lectures: $190/person
- Lectures only, not staying at hotel: $10/lecture
After you register you can pay online. Please pay in advance to reserve your room.
Coordinator sign in